23 April 2011

Check that off the Bucket List!

Segway. Segway. Segway.
Last night was absolutely amazing. One of my best friends and I headed down to Bricktown to have dinner at our favorite Mexican place and go see the new movie, Water for Elephants!

Dinner at Chelino's, as always, was unbelievable. I will say that is one of the perks of living in Oklahoma, we have great Mexican food!


We had almost 2 hours to kill between dinner and the movie. The weather was absolutely gorgeous so we decided just to walk around and people watch. I will add that before dinner there was a storm blowing in & I'm pretty sure it's only in Oklahoma that you can drive through Bricktown and see everyone dressed up on the sidewalk looking up at the clouds making weather and tornado predictions!




Drum roll please...
During our walk we found the "Bricktown Segway Rental"!!!!!
Of course, we wanted to ride Segways! So we did it! We rented two for thirty minutes. And I can honestly say that it was the best, most fun thirty minutes I've had in a long time!


Segway-ing officially has a spot in my heart and a fund in my financial life.
The "get Bree a Segway fund"

Our night was ended with the movie, Water for Elephants! Which was the icing on the cake. We did not want the movie to be over! It was really good. Reese Witherspoon is drop dead gorgeous and did her own stunts on the Elephant, Rosie :) and Robert Pattinson looked .. well.. really really attractive for once!

It was a pretty perfect Good Friday night <3
Celebrating the death of Jesus Christ on the cross for our sins! & praise the Lord for that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment