21 June 2011

Honey, I'm home!

Hello there! It's been awhile but I'm back!

I'm completely exhausted and jet lagged so this post will be short and sweet! I will post more details throughout the next couple of weeks along with multiple pictures!! But until then, just know that words cannot describe how amazing, blessed, or fun the trip was! I'm actually sad to be home. I could live in South Africa for the rest of my life. I'm missing it like crazy this morning!

Nothing like an African Sunset!  
:) beautiful kiddo's 
Gorgeous Jubilie 
World Cup Stadium!!
The love of my life! I will never forget this precious boy! 
Girls watching the boys play soccer!
Union Buildings. Pretoria, South Africa
Top of the mountain in Potchfstrom, South Africa
Preschool in Potch
adorable! 
Just me with wild Giraffe's .. no big deal! 
New friends! I miss them so much! 
Ba Ba Black Sheep :) 
Until next time..
I'll be planning my return to South Africa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment