31 May 2011

in africa. please pray.

The day has arrived! Less than 24 hours from now and we will be on our way to South Africa!! We will be back on June 19th! Prayers for the next three weeks are beyond appreciated it! I ask that you pray we have safe travels, all of us stay safe and healthy, and that we are open for the Lord to move through us to bring Glory to His Kingdom! My whole team is so excited and ready to make a very small dent on the lives in Africa that we are going to to encounter with the ministry we are going with. I feel so blessed to be apart of this team, for this opportunity, and that God picked me for this trip! Praise the Lord!! He is way too good to us when we are so undeserving.

I love you all!! See you in a few weeks!

follow our travels on our blog.. here!

Thanks for all your prayers throughout this process and thank you in advance for your prayers while we are gone! You guys are huge blessings in my life and I'm truly grateful for each and every one of you!

silly picture!
I wanted the sign to have hair..? weird. i know. 










keep praying!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment