28 September 2011

dreaming..

I'm almost half way done with my Junior year and it's got me dreaming! 
Dreaming of all the things I could do, see, and experience. 
I'm single and have nothing tying me down, 
which only means I can move where ever the Lord is calling me 
to do whatever he is calling me to do! 

How many times in your life do you get to pick up and move?
start completely over. 
In a dream location with a dream job and a dream life. 
I figure twice. 
1.) when you graduate college (single or married with no kids) 
2.) when you you're retired and the kids are all grown up. 

I know I want to move over seas for a few years but I think I want to do that when I'm married as our little husband and wife adventure before we have kids. 
I dont want all my adventures to be solo. 
and how cool would it be to live overseas on a long term mission trip early in your marriage?
Talk about making a strong bond!! 

I'm in love and obsessed with the idea of living in a small town
the kind where everyone knows each other 
(but theres still stuff to do) 
on the coast.. with mountains!! 
So I've been looking at potential places in The States.. 

hood river, oregon 
missoula, montana 
olympia, washington
portsmouth, new hampshire 
bremerton, washington
willington, north carolina 

This is my chance. 
And I'm ready to let me dreams run wild! 

No comments:

Post a Comment