02 September 2011

functional. fun. fabulous. friday.

Happy friday!!! 

Now that I have officially finished 2 weeks of my Junior year, 
I'm starting to get my function, fun, and fabulous school necessities down! 

I live close to campus so I walk to school (very green of me right? right.) but with that come hot long days of walking a couple miles. 
So I had the task of finding fun, function, and fabulous items for my long days. 
but that were at the same time extremely functional! 

1.) comfy sandals! 
chacos.com

2.) cute custom not backpack bag! 

timbuk2.com
3.) sunglasses that go with any hair style 

rayban.com 
4.) beats.. gotta get that music goin! 
& boomer sooner red was a must. duh! 

beats by dre
5.) hair ties for those really hot sweaty neck moments walking from class that dont crease or indent your hair so you can pull them out and still have fabulous hair! 

emi- jay hair ties 
these make my days so much smoother! 
happy labor day weekend! :) 







No comments:

Post a Comment