20 July 2011

the countdown has begun.

45. 45. 45... days!

the countdown to college football has officially started! 
I don't know about where you live, but football is the biggest most exciting thing in Oklahoma. 
Especially OU football. 
(& I'm not being biased because it's where I go to school ha)
Everything from the.. all day before and after tailgates, to the band and cheerleaders, to the tradition, to the cute red and white outfits, and the good rivalries and most of all the unity of the Sooner community that takes place this time of year.. thinking about it gives me just as many chills today as it does every game day. 
This preseason; we are predicted to do very well.
I'm thinkin' National Championship. 
Fingers Crossed! :) 







Boomer Sooner Baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment