28 July 2011

moving. moving. moving.

Hey friends! Sorry I've been m.i.a. for the past week or so! My lack of posting is becoming a problem but I'm proud to announce that the stressful, no sleep, no posting, fast food, and fatigue has come to an end!!!

Moving is over!!!

Everything is almost organized and it's place. Just a few more things in my bedroom and living room! wooooo!

I have to brag on myself a bit.

I had to.....
1.) pack my whole house (which got done in 10 hours! yay!)
2.) get stuff done for my church
3.) go to summer school
4.) errands
5.) clean my old house spotless & turn in my key
6.) move all my furniture and boxes (all got done in 3 hours time!! another yay!!)
7.) unpack everything & organize
8.) still go to summer school

I got 93.46% of my house organized and put together in less than 24 hours. Yes I skipped one day of school but who cares! I'm practically done!!

As for now, I'm crashing. Yes, you heard me, I'm going to sleep at 7:56 on a Thursday night.


I'm getting old. 
I'll post pictures of my new place soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment