25 July 2011

stupid early monday mornings.

There is something terribly wrong about it being summer and having to get up early every week day.
I guess that's what you get for taking summer school, right? right.

This weekend, I had a 3 day weekend! wooooo! And it was the greatest most adventurous weekend I've had since 4th of July!

Friday - Frontier City Amusement Park, Oklahoma City. Yes, not the best park but hey - a roller coaster is a roller coaster.

Saturday - up at 5 am to road trip to east Texas to visit a friend for the day

Sunday - pit stop in Louisiana for lunch, then shopping at Northpark Dallas and Allen Premium Outlets

& now, here I am monday morning wishing I could start the weekend over, and wishing I didnt take summer school, and mostly wishing I could go on a real vacation.

ohhh well. I'll be spending the rest of my week dreaming of my favorite ride of all time.



a ferris wheel of course. 

packing starts tonight! I'll post pics of my empty house tomorrow for a little before shot. 
& I'm also going to spend the day begging my dad to take me to the beach. 

Happy monday friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment