25 May 2011

7 days

As you all know, I'm going to Africa this summer. this summer. I think I need to rephrase.. I'm going to Africa in 7 days. I'll repeat - 7 days! 7 days!! 7 days!!! 


With that terribly exciting news comes with a lot to do to get ready for my trip! Everything I need to go buy are silly and easy things. Where I'm going in Africa girls are not to show the backs of their knees, meaning we have to wear pants, maxi dresses, or maxi skirts. 


The idea of buying maxi skirts is probably a little bit more exciting to me and sparking my style ideas more than it should. 


Of course I bought cheapy skirts and dresses for my trip, leaving monetary, fashion, and american value out of my mission trip wardrobe. 


BUT. you can bet your bottom dollar that when I get home I'll be investing in a couple fabulous maxi skirts! 


Here are just a couple I've had my eye on :) :) :) 

Anthropolgie 
Anthropologie 
urban outfitters  
threadsense.com

go out and buy a maxi shirt :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment