09 May 2011

happy mommy day!

I know I'm an hour late... but HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!! 

What a blessing from God mama's are! There should be more than one day devoted to them!
I unfortunately could not be with mine today but she was being treated like a princess at the lake on the boat! 
I have just recently gained a greater respect for mothers since I came to college. (it's funny.. everyone says you will one day appreciate mom's) I don't know how they do all that they do. 

I personally have a great, smart, beautiful, loving, spunky, lively mom who I am very very thankful for every day. Even on the days when I'm in a bad mood and I'm mean to her! .. Which I'm really trying to stop! Promise! 


So to all mom's out there, happy mothers day! I truly hope your day was filled with complete happiness and joy! You deserve it for all that you do! You guys are rockstars!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment