10 May 2011

south africa.

As some of you know, the Lord has blessed me with the opportunity to go to South Africa this summer! waaahooooo!! I leave in officially 22 days! (But whose counting right? ha.) 

I'm so excited, its actually all I can think about. I'm so thrilled to be able to minister to those in South Africa for 3 weeks, speak with people about God, grow in my own faith, bond with my team, and have the best time while spreading the gospel! Glory to God. 

With that said, I would like to introduce to you.. drum roll please.. my team! 
I can say without a doubt, I'm already in love with every single one of them! We have so much fun together and the knowledge, wisdom, and love they have for Jesus is amazing!! 

everyone!
I love my SA family! 
we made cotton candy! 
i like pink cotton candy :)  
woooohoooo
SA love <3  
nom nom nom! 
"But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit comes on you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, and in all Judea and Samaria, and to the ends of the earth.” 
       - Acts 1:8

No comments:

Post a Comment