26 May 2011

this & that.

Here's a few things that I'm loving today :) 


1.) perfume samples; not that I am considering wearing something other than my 'signature' perfume. but its still fun! right? right. 
2.) buying a brand new book. I have a problem with book stores, I buy 3-15 books every time I go in one. It backfires because now I have so many unread books that I still want to read but I dont think I'll ever get through them all. keep buying. keep buying. 
3.) funny texting conversations. You know a conversation is funny via text when your literally lol-ing. 
4.) brunch with my best gal pal's from high school. 
5.) Africa looking stationary. It makes my thank you notes for donations much more festive! 
6.) j.crew headbands
7.) fedora's :) love. love. love. 
8.) receiving sweet 'thinking of you' text messages from good friends! 
9.) This absolutely beautiful day after so many storms and so much devastation from the tornadoes. It's days like this that you cannot possibly deny God - who else could create such an amazing world and day?! 
10.) my new camera. obsessed. certifiably obsessed. 


going to the lake for a few days :) 
do something extra fun on this long weekend!! 


Beautiful day in Tulsa! 

No comments:

Post a Comment