03 May 2011

happy tuesday morning

I have to admit, this morning is bitter sweet. 


I woke up this morning fully rested for once. But instead of jumping right into the piles of work I have to get done before 5 tonight.. & by piles, I really do mean piles that includes three 10 page papers due tomorrow that I have not started, two online tests due tomorrow, and starting to study for the dreadful finals plus not to mention my out of school work! 


But this morning, I decided to put all that on hold for some "Bree time" full of my favorite tea, blogs, inspiration, and much needed comfort in my home! :) 


Hence the bitter sweet part.. 


But let's keep it sweet for a few more moments & let me share my perfect & comforting morning, with you!... Before I have to start my reality of homework and finals. 



I hope this blessing makes you as happy as it made me. 
I love that it includes the small things that make life a little bit more beautiful. 
This blessing was perfect this morning as I was cozied up in my bed sipping my favorite tea :) 


What is a relaxing morning without your favorites: 
- warm, neutral, wrap around sweater from Anthropologie
- my favorite mug from my dream dish set that one day I will be able to afford. 
as for right now, I just have one mug! Good start though! 
- daily morning reads from my favorite blogs 
- fresh coat of paint on my nails (Essie, what else?)
- web surfing for decorating ideas for my new house next year! 

I just cant stop looking a decorating ideas :) 
Please ignore the random globes on the pictures! That's what happens when you screen shot off websites! 


I've been looking for a jewelry hanger/ bathroom decorative

I love this for an office or extra space to put everywhere I've been! 

Dream bed and night stand! I have a bed spread similar already & it would be complemented in the sweetest way with that perfectly antiqued furniture 

Ignore the awkward woman sitting on the ground & add a few more colorful pillows and it's almost my perfect couch + pretty chair duo 

I love everything about this

perfect for a small extra space, nook, or corner 

obsessed with this kitchen!! I love the country shabby chic look. This is what I want when I grow up! 

I want this wall color! It doesn't match anything I have but I l.o.v.e. it! 


Have a good Tuesday! 
Encourage everyone you see today.
It will make them and you feel like a rock star!

No comments:

Post a Comment