24 May 2011

tornado season.

ok ok. so dont judge me for what I'm about to admit because I know it makes us seem like Oklahoma hicks.. but.. tonight we had our first real bad storm night. It was state-wide and was very eventful. We dont have a basement at my house so we drove across town to my step-mom's office which does have a basement! Praise the Lord, right? right.

Downfall of that is there was no tv. Soooo my dad and I sat out in his car listening to the weather waiting to take cover.
It's comin'! 

The storm came slower than was originally thought so I got some cool pictures of what the weather looks like leading up to a tornado.  (these are in order of not bad to bad!)






My parents made me come inside when it got really bad so I couldnt get snap any really cool dangerous weather pictures. bummer. insert sad face here.

Another downfall: waiting for tornadoes is the most boring thing ever, it takes sooo long sometimes.
Littlest brother. 
Cher fell asleep 
I fell asleep 
We both fell asleep .. again.. together this time
Jake-r. 
believe it or not.. this is candid! 

There's still storms in Oklahoma..
praying for everyone effected & praying for no more tornadoes!

No comments:

Post a Comment