25 August 2011

2 years.

Today marks my 2 year birthday with Jesus Christ. It was 2 years ago today that my world was turned upside down and changed for the good! It was then that I found a reason to live! I may have found Christ at 18 but it was then that my life truly started. 


It was the best decision I've ever made! And ever will make! 


The past 2 years have been so beyond blessed and filled with more support, forgiveness, strength, joy, fellowship, opportunities, and love than a person could ever imagine in their wildest dreams. All of which comes from Him! And without Him you cant fully know the joys of the world. There is nothing that could make me go back to my old life.. because there is no life without Jesus Christ!!  


Thank the Lord for His Son so that we can all be free in Him! 




Today was a big day. A great day. A loved day. A blessed day. Another day with my Savior. 




Praise the Lord! 
Shame the Devil! 

No comments:

Post a Comment