08 August 2011

home sweet home!

(drum roll please... brr brrrh brhh brrrhh)

Let me introduce you to my new house! 


I'm in heaven. It's so perfect! 
Wonderfully placed in the middle of everything! 
one block north of campus, one block east of campus corner (where all the shops, restaurants, and bars are) and one block west of the mont (the best restaurant/bar & local legend)! 
Like I said I'm in heaven.
pure bliss! 

All that is missing is patio furniture and patio lights!! 
Me and my roommates are thinking about going a little green and making a version of these to hang on the porch to save energy and money in the long run! 
& I'm also looking for neat lanterns or lace/girly/chic/ balls to hang. 
DIY or buy them. 


the search is on! 
& what a perfect thing to do on a monday! 
thrift stores and furniture stores :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment