09 August 2011

revealed!

I know I've been promising pictures of my new place but today is the day! 

I'm finally sharing some pictures of my lovely new obsession: my house

These are just a few of my favorites in my room! 

DIY hanging vases on either side of one of my windows! 

last check station!


 I have a forayer in my room with a nice little nook right next to my door! 
what better than a mirror to check your outfit one last time before walking out the door, a beautiful antique candle holder to hang my necklaces, and african bowls to hold my lip chap, lipstick and watches! 
I love this little corner of my room!
It's just perfect for walking out the door & not losing necessities!

beautiful pictures and candles warm up the bathroom! 

current favorites: easy to grab & easy to use in the mornings :) 

who says a tv stand has to be boring?
 DIY vase paired with oversized gorgeous flowers! 
partnered with pictures of some of my favorite people. 


I hid my open closet with sheer curtains to hide my sometimes fabulous sometimes messy closet! 
& of course my favorite thing in my whole room is pictured here.. 
my 8x10 pictures of my most precious african babes! 

more to come! 
stay tuned :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment