02 August 2011

josie.


Josie Alene. 
My littlest sister. 
My constant reminder to be a good role model. 
My inspiration to reach for the stars. 
The reason I do the things I do. 
One of the biggest blessings in my life. 

She's one of my four siblings and I love her (as I do my other siblings) to pieces. 
All of them encourage me and keep my head on straight. 
Because I'm the oldest, I'm looked up to by all four of them which is a daily reason to not screw up and be the best person, woman, sister, daughter, student, and most important .. a good Christian. 
What I do, whether I like it or not, will influence their decisions as they grow up. 
It's a lot of pressure but it's so worth it. 
I wouldn't trade them for anything in this world. 

But this girl, she's a National Champion Horseback rider. This little girl is going to make the olympic team in a few years. She's an inspiration to everyone, not just her siblings. 






She's legit. 
She's crazy talented & absolutely gorgeous. 
She's my sister :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment