24 August 2011

lifestream

this is the college ministry I serve with! 
It's amazing. 
It changed my life. 


This is about 1/4th of the 700 college students that walk through the doors of Journey Church in Norman Oklahoma every Tuesday night. 
It's our own service. 
completely around college kids, biblical truth thats relative to our lives, and an encouraging community. 
What's so cool is that it's almost completely run by college students. 
Even the band is college kids. 
Our pastors are older but everyone else is a student! 
woooo! 

This is where I serve. 
This is where my home is. 
This is my family. 

<3 

I'm the Director of Hopsitality this year and I love it! 
It's a great way to serve and hang out with my friends..
but mostly it get's me closer to the Lord! 

(plus we get really tight stuff for free when we volunteer.. like these tanks from last Sunday!)



I scream! 
You scream! 
We all scream for Lifestream!


No comments:

Post a Comment