12 August 2011

center of the universe.

You would think that the center of the universe would not be in Tulsa, Oklahoma.. 
but let me tell you my friends.. it is!! 
I'm excited to report that last night I went (yes I know I've lived in Tulsa my whole life and never went blah blah blah) and it was awesome!! 
I mean, I probably would suggest planning a trip around this one place in Tulsa but if you live here or you come through town... well it would be a fun 20 minute adventure! 

viola.. here' it is! 
There are some pretty cool, magical things that happen when you straddle that line.
Of course I'm not giving the secret away - so dont ask ;) 
You'll have to see for yourself! 

Last night was a much needed break in the weather with 85 degrees and a nice cool breeze! 
It was a beautiful night and a wonderful day with my sister and best friend from home while I'm here visiting! 

best friend with another monument there.




this is why we're best friends. 
:) :) :) :) :) 
too bad we don't go to the same college.. 

best friend standing at the center of the universe

best friend and sister looking at something... 


&& here is what they were looking at.. 
doesnt that look like a blood stain? 
& aren't those shoes strategically placed after the blood stain?
yup.... 
ya never know what you're going to find in Downtown, other side (well in this case on) the railroad tracks.

beautiful sister! 
us. at the center of the universe.


Last day/ night in Tulsa. 
headed home tomorrow :(

happy weekend everyone! 


No comments:

Post a Comment