16 August 2011

hunger games

I'm currently finishing the first installment of the Hunger Games series by Suzanne Collins.

I started it because I was sad Harry Potter came to and end and Twilight (yes I just admitted I read and watch the Twilight series) was close to an end. So now what? What series to read and discuss with friends or in awkward situations when books are the only common topic?

I've been hearing rants and raves about this series so I thought I would try it out.. plus it's becoming a movie with hottie potottie Liam Hemsworth! :)

Anyway... I have almost finished the first book and as entertaining as it has been thus far, it does not stand up to the excitement and adventure of Harry Potter or even the (dont make fun of me for saying this..) 'I cant put this down' or the love factor of the Twilight series.


We'll see how the rest of the book turns out.
& well the rest of the series. 

I may have to stick with Harry Potter and Nicholas Sparks..

No comments:

Post a Comment